Friday, July 16, 2010

Florida Fun

Florida Fun

Florida Fun

Florida Fun

Florida Fun

Florida Fun
all i need is a little white feather.

Florida Fun
my sister Paige and yours truly =)

Top: Target Clearance
Shorts: Old Navy Clearance
Purse & Shoes: Thrifted

Sorry that my Wednesday and my Friday posts have been outta whack, but I will be playing catch up today! I just moved into my new apartment and the dust is finally starting to settle. I will include a pic sometime soon-it sure does have a case of the cutes!

Forrest Gump is one of my favorite movies of all time so whenever I see a Bubba's anywhere I feel the need to go. We had to walk down to the restaurant from our hotel so I wanted to be comfortable. I was attempting a beachy casual look, sadly enough I still look like an Ohio gal.
The outfit cost breakdown is: top $8, shorts $8, bag $1, and shoes $2-so for under $20 bucks I am pretty pleased!

Have any of you added up the cost of an outfit and been pleasantly surprised?

xoxo
lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Very relaxed style I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe very funny forest gump photo =D
    Are you tanning? Your color looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks ladies! MiP-the only tanning I did was while I was in Florida. I was crazy about putting sunscreen on even though my sister makes me look very very pale!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!