Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Marilyn Suit

The Marilyn Suit

The Marilyn Suit

The Marilyn Suit

The Marilyn Suit

SwimSuit: The Marilyn from Pinup girls
Sunglasses: Betsey Johnson

This is another one of my new swimsuits, "the marilyn" from pinup girls (she is my new bff!). I got asked by at least five different women where I got this suit, I love when I can talk to strangers about fashion and shopping. I think that's why I try to compliment someone every time I go out. This might be my new "go to" swimsuit! I just felt so comfortable and sexy at the same time and to me that can sometimes be a hard find.

I have always been a two piece gal, but this suit may be swaying me to the one piece team. How about you ladies, which one do you prefer a one piece or two?

xoxo
Lindsay

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!!! I NEED THIS SUIT!!! You look fabulous by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy moley, you are a vixen in that suit! i adore it to pieces and may just need to add it to my wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this suit! It is just gorgeous, and you look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that suit is HOT! I love, love it!
    I always see these vintage suits on other blogs and just think they look dowdy, but this one definitely does not. Way to rock it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!