Friday, July 16, 2010

Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...

Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...
Wait a Minute Mr. Postman...

Button up: thrifted
Shirt: anthro
Shoes: MIA

I found this skirt in Chi-town and immediately fell in love with it. My grandpa was a postman back in the day so this outfit is without a doubt dedicated to him. Plus I have a (belated, belated) birthday card I still need to send to my dear bestie who lives in Philly...Oh how time flies fare too fast!

10 down, 20 to go

4 comments:

  1. This is too adorable! I love that print--it makes me want to write somebody a letter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun skirt!! Very playful, I'm a little jealous of such a unique find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute skirt! I love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love everything I've seen on your blog so far! And I like the sweet vintage vibe of the skirt with the tied-up shirt.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!