Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Swinging Stripes

DSC_0158

DSC_0173

DSC_0197

DSC_0204

DSC_0165

DSC_0243
Darren, Coco, and I took a walk down Sara's street to bug her to hang with us, but then we remembered she was at work....boo.
Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Thrifted (originally Lucky)
Cardi: Thrifted (originally Banana Republic)
Flippy Floppies: Old Navy
Sunnies: Urban

It may look all sunshine and butterflies in these pictures, but up until I took these pics it was raining cats and dogs. I walked back from class in what I thought was a light mist, but that 'light mist' was enough to make my hair go all frizzy fro-like. This was just a laid back kinda day and I think that is reflected in my outfit.

On a different note, I (finally) just discovered Polyvore...oh my goodness it is like internet drugs and I am seriously addicted! Are any of you on there? If yes, then add me as a contact so I can see your stuff (if you didn't already guess it is TwoStylesOneCity). Soon we will get Sara hooked in =)

stay classy friends,
Lins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!