Thursday, May 20, 2010

Jury Duty: Take Two

Jury Duty: Take Two

Jury Duty: Take Two

Jury Duty: Take Two

Jury Duty: Take Two

Dress: Macys
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: somewhere in Boston
Bag: gift from my bro!

Still going strong with my red, white and blue theme - it's working out rather nicely. Plus, it doesn't get more patriotic than toting around a Jackie O bag, eh? I wish I had exciting news to report from Jury Duty but I don't. However, I did get put onto a jury (no, not a murder trial) annnd the case is over so I can spill the beans, it was a civil case over a fender bender. Real exciting stuff. I honestly had to keep kicking myself to not fall asleep, it felt like high school mornings all over again. It's funny how everyone's first question when they find out that you are on a jury is "is it a murder trial?". My answer "No, just a bitchy civil trial", because that's basically what they are. Whatevs I finished early today, and don't have to go in tomorrow which I'm really excited about because MacGruber comes out tomorrow! The anticipation inside of me is insane.

Have a great weekend yo!
Sara

PS I def did a 6th grade presentation on William McKinley and he just happens to be one of my favorite presidents. Coincidence that his name is in the photos? Actually yeah, but it was a really exciting discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!