Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Two for Tuesday: The Jean Team










On Sara:
Sweater: Kohls ($3!)
Shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: F21
Shoes: DSW
Ring: Marc Jacobs

On Lindsay:
Cardi: Thrifted
Top: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Old Navy
Boots: Gift from Darren

The Jean Team-get it? like the dream team?! yeaaa anyways-for this Two for Tuesday we decided to just keep it low key by sporting outfits with jeans. Sara was going to get rid of the 2 tops shes wearing but she decided to keep them and I would say that was a good call because she looks great. I have had this shirt for 3 years and I wear it like its my job its going to just fall apart someday. We went thrifting today and it was 50% off day so we snatched up a couple of sweet deals. Also I (Lindsay) got my hair cut today in case you couldn't tell. I hope everyone is having a good week-it has been gray days here but apparently we are getting snow again-we will see! Till tomorrow friends.

xoxo,
Lindsay & Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!