Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm down on the daydream:






Cardi: Target
White Tank: Urban
Pants: Gabriel Brothers (originally Lux)
Belt: Thrifted

This post is a little late due to class, work, and technical difficulties. However this cardi is my new favorite because I love the color I want to make half my wardrobe this color. I just found the yellow belt yesterday with Sara at the thrift store on 50% off day for 50 cents, total steal its a really nice leather so yay for thrift stores. So day 2 of my haircut and I woke up this morning with my bangs sticking straight up on one side-hah! you should have seen my face when I saw that. This is my first time with major bangs so I am pretty clueless on how to properly care for them and basically hair in general. I am off my a.d.d. meds so I had a day full of daydreaming and unproductive behavior even though I was in class and work all day-meh it happens.

Oh and I am including a pic of my adorable baby sister Claire Noelle because seriously who doesn't wanna look at an adorable baby? I feel blessed to be related to such a cute little being. Enjoy peeps and come back tomorrow because I am sure Sara will pull an amazing outfit outta her sleeve.

Much love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!