Thursday, February 25, 2010

Feelin' Groovy







Dress (worn as shirt here): TJMaxx
Cardigan: Thrifted, originally Old Navy
Jeans: Gap
Belt: Old Navy
Boots: Thrifted
Ring: H&M

I originally planned a completely different outfit for today but after shifting through my closet this dress caught my eye and I had an urge to wear it. Since it is super chilly outside I decided I wanted to go for ease and wear jeans, but dress them up. Since I wanted to wear both of these items I just decided to tuck the dress in and viola, a new outfit was born. I love these jeans because I can wear a heel with them and they are still long enough and did I mention the high waist on them is amazing? I love it. I felt very 70's and was groovin' the whole day.

Also Linds and I were working at the Costume Museum today and decided to play around in the shoe closet (!) and took some fun pictures. We die every time we walk inside.



Enjoy these photos and your weekend!

Love,
Sara

Ps I wanted to give a birthday shoutout to one of my BFF's Kayla who is turning 22 on Saturday. Sorry I won't be there this weekend but you are in my thoughts girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!