Friday, February 19, 2010

Patriotic Plaid:







Top: Thrifted
Skirt: Thrifted (99 cents!)
Belt: Thrifted
Tights: Tj Maxx
Shoes: BCBG from DSW

Obviously as you can tell by now I love plaid, I consider it a staple in any closet. I saw this skirt originally for its color but as soon as I saw it was a dollar I knew I was taking it no matter what. I was feeling very blah today and tried on a million different outfits but not one of them felt good! So I went to my "go to outfit" which is a longer skirt with a print, a waist belt, and tights. Thanks to all that valentines candy for making me feel so awesome-hah I'm over it! I hope everyone had a great week and enjoy the weekend. I am currently visiting my family in Cincinnati so maybe I will upload a picture of my adorable baby sister Claire Noelle sometime! Thanks friends!

Much Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!