Friday, February 19, 2010

School Days






Shirt: thrifted, originally nautica
Sweater: goodwill
Skirt: thrifted, originally old navy
Tights: target
Chucks: DSW

I really love this sweater, mainly because it reminds me of Grease and whenever I wear it I feel like I belong at Rydell High. I consider this a lucky find because I would say it's circa late 50's early 60's and it is in such great condition. But for real I feel like if I ever attended a prep school during my grade school education that I would have def rocked this little number. I love preppy looks, maybe because they are so All-American and everything is always so crisp and clean - so i sorry about the wrinkled skirt eek! I topped it off with the Chuck T's because 1. the slush outside and 2. I always feel classic in these, they are my go to shoes. Also, Linds and I decided to take these pictures indoors because the weather was so bitter and still snowy, plus the walls give it that extra "I'm in a school building vibe".

Ladies and Gents have a splendid weekend!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!