Sunday, July 11, 2010

Skippin' Ahead

Skippin' Ahead
Skippin' Ahead
Skippin' Ahead
Skippin' Ahead
Skippin' Ahead
Skippin' Ahead
hot summer days equal ice cold lemonade

Dress: Old Navy
Cardigan: Old Navy
Belt: Liz Claiborne
Shoes: Boutique 9
Necklace: Thrifted

Heyheyhey! Aren't weekend updates exciting? I love them. Ok so I have kind of skipped ahead of myself posting my outfit from today when I still have outfits to post from Friday and Saturday. But no worries, I'll post those tomorrow and catch myself up once again.

How is the challenge going for those of you who are participating? I have to say that since I'll be moving within the month I think this challenge will make packing my closet a much easier process. Ugh, I loathe moving.

It has been so humid hot lately here (cue the wet hair bun) so please don't think I am crazy for wearing a cardigan. I only put this baby on for work - as soon as these photos were taken I ripped it off and ran for the a/c!

2 comments:

Leave us feedback!