Thursday, July 8, 2010

Challenge Update

Today you are finally able to see my outfits for the challenge so far. Ok, here we go...

Monday
30 for 30 Update
30 for 30 Update
Dress: TJ Maxx (worn as shirt), Jeans: F21, Belt: Old Navy, Shoes: Boutique 9

Tuesday
30 for 30 Update
30 for 30 Update
Dress: Old Navy, Sandals: Payless, Cardigan: H&M (carrying b/c waaay to hott to wear), Handbag: Elliot Luca, Scarf: Thrifted

Wednesday
30 for 30 Update
30 for 30 Update
Shirt: Rag-O-Rama, Cutoff: so Old, Shoes: MIA, Headband: H&M, Bracelet: my momma!

Thursday
30 for 30 Update
30 for 30 Update
Shirt: Thrifted, Shorts: F21, Belt: Thrifted, Shoes: SE Boutique

Alright and with that I am all caught up. I have to say that so far I am enjoying this remix business because it's really allowing me to utilize all of my accessories to spice up these outfits. Also I have to say that getting dresses is a little bit easier, easier so far...

4 down, 26 more to go.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your remixes so far! My favorites are the shirt in the first picture and the scarf in the second. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I especially like the sandals & gold headscarf in your Tuesday outfit photo.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!