Wednesday, June 9, 2010

i'm still alive.

DSC_0456

DSC_0459

DSC_0464

DSC_0467

DSC_0472

DSC_0473

Top: F21
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: thrifted

yo yo yo. I have not fallen off the face of the earth, just dealing with a lot of crap. Crap as in Darren and I's apartment got broken into and over $3,000 worth of stuff was taken. We were in the catskills for awhile and when we returned our apartment door was open with all the lights on and it was totally trashed. Total bummer. Oh well. On a happier note I am graduating this sunday, except I have decided to not walk. I'm sorry but over 8,000 people in a hot football stadium for over 6 hours-no thank you. I'd rather just go out with friends and family and celebrate in air conditioning. Now it is time for job hunting, blog, shoe exhibit, and last but not least try and start planning Darren and I's wedding!

As for the outfit-nothing to loose it over, but it was what I wore to work and it was comfortable. I love this belt it was def a good thrifting find. I hope you are all doing well, i missed all our blogging friends! Sorry for no two for tuesday but Sara is in Chitown and I had my last final design project to do.

xoxo
lins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!