Sunday, June 6, 2010

Home Again

Home Again

Home Again

Home Again

Home Again

Home Again

Shirt: F21
Jeans: GAP
Shoes: old, macys?
Bag: DSW
Earrings: F21

The town where I grew up is home to one of the best festivals ever, the Strawberry Festival. It is the first weekend in June and has everything strawberry you could think of - strawberry donuts, strawberry-lemon shakeups, strawberry burritos, strawberry popcorn - ok you get the idea. I love going home for it because Troy is one of those towns that wherever you go you are bound to see someone you know, which happened a lot this weekend. I stuffed my face, saw a lot of good friends and just has a plain old good time, it was a lovely weekend.

These photos were taken downtown after a fun night of going out. It was super humid so I tried to opt for the lightest clothing possible. I also love dressing in theme but sadly had no strawberry themed clothes so I grabbed one of my fav pair of strawberry earrings. This shirt is so light weight and comfy and get this $5! It's def going to be one of my regulars this summer.

Did you guys do anything fun this weekend?

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!