Friday, June 25, 2010

Free as a Bird

DSC_0175

DSC_0171

DSC_0085

DSC_0123

DSC_0154

DSC_0003

DSC_0189

Dress: Vintage
Purse: Vintage
Shoes: Gift (guess from dsw)
Nude Tights: Vera Wang for Kohls

This dress is one of my favorite vintage finds. I found it when Sara came to visit Cincinnati and we went on a shopping adventure to a large vintage shop. As I recall I was in search for an amazing vintage birthday dress. On the hanger this dress did not look so great, but once I got it on I loved it! It has been a long time since I have had an excuse to wear it and luckily Darren and I had our 6 year anniversary dinner so that seemed like the perfect opportunity to whip it out again. I feel so confident in vintage dresses I really think I need to look into finding some new ones or start sewing some of the 1950's dress patterns I have!

Off to see Toy Story 3-anyone seen it yet? I hope it's good!

Have a great weekend friends!
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. That dress is amazing! Love the print and it looks like it was made for you. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly make this dress come alive. Gorgeous! I always peruse the vintage dress patterns. SOMEDAY I'll pull the trigger and just do it. I'd love to see what you make... go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This dress is so sweet! I love the nude pumps with it too.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!