Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Late nights

DSC_0013

DSC_0012

DSC_0009

DSC_0011

Dress: Old Navy
Belt: Thrifted
Shoes: Urban

I did not think that I was going to do an outfit post today since I haven't been dressing up, but then i remembered I had to go to work-so here is the outfit I wore to work tonight. I took these pics 5 minutes before I had to leave, so sorry for the craptastic-ness of them. I had a little cabin fever today and had to get out, so I hit up urban, beauty first, and old navy. I got this dress for $15! After all the compliments I got on it at work today I think I might need to go snatch up some other colors.

An interesting convo from work tonight:
creepy man: I wanna sail away with you...
me: awkward silence...uh?
creepy man: because of the sailboats on your shoes, get it?
yeaaa thanks guy. thanks for taking something innocent and cute and making it creepy.

Any who- update on the fashion show dresses- 2 down 2 to go! I will include pics on friday.

Stay classy friends,
Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!