Friday, March 12, 2010

Sail Away with Me...

DSC_0030blog1

DSC_0033blog 2

DSC_0091blog 3

DSC_0126blog 4

DSC_0149blog5

DSC_0154blog6

Dress: Thrifted/Vintage from RagORama
Shoes: Ralph Lauren from Gabriel Brothers
Cardi: Thrifted

I woke up and the first thing I did was check the weather for today and it said it was going to be in the 60's. I knew I was heading towards the back of my closet where I keep my spring and summer dresses and threw this pink dress on. It was kinda riskay since the wind was blowin' luckily I only had one potential incident. I got a lot of compliments on this outfit today so I was feeling pretty good, even though I wasn't actually feeling good (stupid tummy!). I just feel like a different person when the weather gets nice, I hope you guys are all getting the same kinda weather.

I just wanted to get some rainbow sherbert with rainbow sprinkles all day (yummmm!)

Thanks for stopping in,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. definitely, I feel like a different person when the weather is nice. more energy and what not. this dress is so cute! I would have complimented you on the street!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!