Friday, February 12, 2010

Love Story







Skirt: Thrifted
Top: Thrifted (originally Old Navy)
Tights: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Faryl Robin

I found this skirt at a thrift store and immediately thought of the movie Love Story, the outfit Ali Macgraw wears when they get their first place (the last picture was the best one I could find of the outfit). I want every outfit she wears in that movie! I am not going to try and deny it, this skirt was super tight when I first got it but I cut the lining out and now it fits better and I love it. Since it is a wool skirt I was doing okay out in the cold (seriously this cold weather can suck it). On a less harsh note-Sara and I started working on the Herbert Levine exhibit today and found out some pretty sweet stuff. I hope everyone has an amazing Valentines Day weekend give out a lot of love and a lot of candy! Yummm I plan on being sugar buzzed all weekend! Thanks for stopping in!

Much Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!