Sunday, August 1, 2010

Party Gal

Party Gal
Party Gal
Party Gal
Party Gal

Dress: Ross
Cardigan: GAP
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: Target

Ok I have decided not to continue with the remix challenge. Every time I get ready in the morning dresses like the one above jump out at me and I finally reached my breaking point. I've learned that I just can't limit myself when it comes to my closet because I'm not very good at it. Plus, I'm heading down south to TN for a few days this week and they have amazing thrift/vintage stores and I know in my heart I couldn't stay away from them. However, it was fun while it lasted and I'm glad that now I can wear all of my little summer frocks. Yeah!

I found this dress a few months ago while I was in TN (you see what I mean??) and about fell over as soon as I saw it. I knew this baby was coming home with me and later being initiated into my closet. I felt like a 6 year old preparing for her birthday party, all I really needed was a big cake! The last time I wore this I paired it with a black cardi, black flats and a black belt, this time I really wanted to play with the color. The green matched nicely within the dress and the belt just topped everything off. Went neutral with the shoes because I didn't want to take away from the print of the dress, and added bonus- I found them at Target for $12, score!

I also wanted to give a little shout out to one of my jobs Studio 35. I honestly had the best work night of my life there last night. Kevin Smith and his crew came and filmed two SModcasts and it was amazing. He came in June and they all had such a great time they wanted to come back. He and his crew are amazing (& hilarious) people and if you ever get a chance to see them live it is worth every penny, you'll laugh so much. And if you are ever in the Cbus area come visit Studio 35, it's a little cinema treasure and a staple in Columbus (opened in 1938!) I'm just lucky to be able to work there and with some pretty fantastic people at that.

Thanks for reading this guys, if I didn't bore you already. You're all pretty awesome too.

3 comments:

  1. What a great dress! It looks amazing on you and it is SO fun!

    I can see the black accessories that you talked about and that would look great too for a more subdued look, but with this cardi and belt, the outfit is is just so perfect!

    I have those same shoes from Target, they're amazingly comfortable, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are! i wanted them went they were full price but just didn't buy them. then there they were marked down and i snatch them up! i love target.

    thanks so much lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those heels! Target is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!