Thursday, July 22, 2010

Birthday Thursday

Birthday Thursday
Birthday Thursday
Lordy, lordy
Lordy, lordy
Lordy, lordy

Dress: Target
Shoes: Thrifted
Bangle: H&M
Hat: Target

First of all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Today is my mom's birthday, that's her hold the cake- isn't she cute? I was lucky enough to go home and spend some time with her and my pops. I had a lot of fun and ate a lot of food. Plus my parents are pretty awesome so I always enjoy being able to see them. Mom, you are great and I hope one day when I'm a mom that I'm half as good as you are to me. Love you!

Alrighty, onto this ensemble. I just wanted to keep it simple and sweet. The dress was the first thing I saw hanging in my closet, hats (& wet hair) are what I've been living in lately and the wedges just seemed to give it that extra summer touch. However I soon realized that wedges and uneven grass do not mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!