Wednesday, July 7, 2010

30 for 30 Remix Challenge

Alright folks, my mom was generous enough to mail me back my camera which I now have in my possession. Thanks Mom! So I was able to take pictures of what I will be remixing. Sorry the photos are so-so I wasn't sure how to take pictures of the clothes. So without further ado here are the items you will be seeing for the next 30 days.

30 for 30
8 Tops: Woven Tunic-Target (Thrifted), Striped Shirt-Threads (Thrifted), Striped Button Up-Nautica (Thrifted), Plain Button-Up-A&F (Thrifted), White Linen Button-Up-Old Navy (Thrifted), Black Boat Neck Sweater-Banana (Thrifted), Tan Spag Tank-Old Navy, Coral Halter-Anthropologie

30 for 30
4 Skirts: Pink Skirt-Target (Thrifted), Postage Skirt-Anthropologie, Splattered Skirt-Target, Black Mini-Banana Republic

30 for 30
5 Bottoms: Skinny Jeans-F21, Black Skinnys-F21, Levi Cut-offs-Old, Navy Linen Shorts-F21
Plaid Shorts-GAP (Thrifted)


30 for 30
4 Dresses: Black Wrap Dress: Target, Purple Fitted Dress: Target, Navy Spag Dress: Old Navy
Block Shift Dress: TJ Maxx


30 for 30

3 Cardis
: Brown BF Cardigan-Old Navy, Tan Cardigan-H&M,
Short Sleeve BF Cardigan-F21


30 for 30

6 Shoes
(Back Row L->R): Gold Kitten Heels: Boutique 9, White Wedges: Nine West (Thrifted), Black Round Toe Heels: Nine West

(Front Row L->R): Gladiator Sandals: Payless, Metallic Flats: SE Boutique, Black Flats: MIA



So there you have it- that is what I have chosen. Even though I didn't have my camera I started Monday and have been keeping track of what I have already worn. Tomorrow I will post my outfits since Monday so get ready to see a lot of photos! Yeah I'm so excited about this. And to sign off I will leave you with the banner from Kendi's website for all participating in the challenge.

30 for 30 Remix Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Yey! Lots of girls are doing this, and I just love the idea and can't wait to see what amazing outfits you create! =D

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!