Friday, June 18, 2010

After Hours

DSC_0022

DSC_0024

DSC_0019

DSC_0017

DSC_0002
One of the sets of graduation flowers Darren got me =)

145_0894
sneak peek at some dress shopping...eeeek!

Blue Top: Thrifted
White Skirt: Old navy
Shoes: Target from 2 years ago
Belt: thrifted

Hey all! it has been a crazy start to the summer! I graduated and as a surprise my parents booked my sister and I a trip to Florida. We were all set to leave yesterday and we were flying standby, but it did not work we got stuck in an airport and had to return home. We have since re-scheduled the trip for the 30th to the 4th and have our own seats (no more standby!).

As for this outfit- it was what I wore to work the night before leaving to go to florida so these pics were a little rushed. The shirt is a RL top I found at a thrift store and knew I had to have in my summer lineup. The belt is a repeat from my last outfit post, but I can't help it I love it! I hope you are all well and thanks for stopping in. I hope to get in a more regular schedule here soon.

Much Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. There you are! We've missed you young lady! But I can see why you have been busy;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!