Monday, May 31, 2010

Time for Tea

IMG_3408

IMG_3402

IMG_3403

IMG_3416

Dress: H&M
Shoes: thrifted

Sorry I haven't updated in a while...after jury duty was finished (!) I took a hiatus and became addicted to LOST; I've been a recluse ever since. I'm half way through season 4 and it's so good! I.can't.stop.watching.

This look was actually inspired by a dress I wore yesterday, which was from my HS graduation. I wore the same dress, same shoes and was even carrying the same purse- almost 5yrs ago to the date! Isn't that strange? Anyway a customer told me yesterday that I looked like I was going to have tea and I thought "who doesn't love tea parties?" so with that I extended my tea party look for another day. It's amazing how dresses can make you feel like such a lady.

Happy Memorial Day!
Sara

1 comment:

Leave us feedback!