Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sherbet Wishes

IMG_2680

IMG_2688

IMG_2707

IMG_2721

IMG_2717

Dress: thrifted
BF Cardi: old navy
Belt: thrifted
Shoes: boutique 9
Shades: F21

I bought this dress over Xmas break while in Nashville and this is the first time I have had a chance to wear it. I really need to take in the top because it's a little to large but since the weather is still a tad chilly when it's shady I just decided to throw the cardi over it and problem solved. I really like this dress because 1.) of the color and 2.) because of the pockets!! Aren't pockets fantastic?

I also wanted to wish everyone a Happy Earth Day! My outfit is sort of earthy because two of the items were thrifted and I didn't use my hair dryer today, that's all air dry baby! So yeah for being Green!

Have a good one everybody!

Sara

PS the last photo was Seventeen Mag inspired. I thought you would all enjoy it :)

1 comment:

Leave us feedback!