Monday, April 5, 2010

Keepin' it Simple





Dress: Old Navy
Jacket: Thrifted
Shoes: DSW
Bag: Gap
Hat: Payless
Shades: Goodwill

Today is an errands, errands, errands day. So due to this I wanted to keep the look casual and simple. I got this dress a few weeks ago and it is the perfect spring/summer dress, it's light weight cotton and black so it will go with everything from now through august. The hat I got in Philly at a Payless and it is awesome! For $10 I'm definitely going to get my summer's wear out of it. Also, this is my FAVORITE purse ever. I got it in 7th grade, the straps are falling apart but I refuse to get rid of it because I love it so.

Can I also say how excited I am when I went to the Post Office and got Simpsons stamps!! I can't wait to use those beauties on some thank yous!

I'm going to post pics from the mini-vaca soon so stay tuned!

Alright back to working on my resume...ugh.

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!