Thursday, April 15, 2010

Here's a Hug






Shirt: thrifted
Tank: F21
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: DSW
Bag: Gap
Shades: Goodwill
Necklace: thrifted

Today was a thriftin' day folks, and boy did I find some good stuff. Whenever I go thrifting I like to keep my attire sweet and simple - basic jeans, a tank (just in case there isn't a dressing room then I can just throw it on in front of a mirror) and flats (because you do a lot of walking!). I love that this shirt has "Here's a Hug" sewn on the pocket, it's a pretty happy shirt.

Linds and I also did some walking in Cbus today, the Short North - we ate some great ice cream, looked at wedding dresses (!!), and did some people watching. There are a lot of amazing graffiti-ed walls in the Short North and this is one of my favorites! Don't you just Love all the colors? I'm so happy it's finally warm outside!

xoxo,
Sara

PS Just in case you were wondering the thrifting trip was a success. Expect to see (almost) everything all next week! Here's a sneak:



Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I love that shirt, it looks like a vintage mechanic's shirt but better =D you look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! outfit is hot, pictures have amazing composition and tons of color. ROCK ON

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!