Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Everyday of the Week





Dress: Old Navy
Cardi: Target
Kicks: Keds

This is my entry for the Chictopia Keds Contest. I would like to start this off by saying that I’m a Keds girl through and through. I have been sporting these kicks since I was an tot, I have so many in my closet still, it’s kind of ridiculous. These I have had for a couple of years. When I first got them I didn’t want to wear them because they were so cool that I didn’t want them to get dirty but now I wear them all the time, cautiously. Since these Keds have so much going on I didn’t want to take away from all the colors so I just decided to keep it simple with the basic dress (Old Navy) and cardi (Target). This outfit was def a throwback to my childhood, long live the life of a 5 year old!

Let's hope Chictopia and Keds likes the photo!

Thanks for stopping by!

Love,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!