Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easy Breezy

DSC_0590 blog 1

DSC_0611 blog 2

DSC_0596 blog 3

DSC_0643 blog 4

DSC_0638 blog 5

White Tank: U.O.
Pink Top: U.O.
Jeans: T.J. Maxx
Shoes: R.L. from Gabriel Bros

Today was a wasted day. I went in to the CAD lab at 10:30 for my class that goes till 12:18 and since we already have a huge project due on Monday I stayed and worked till 5:30. My eyes hurt from staring at a computer for that long. I think that might be the cause for my massive headache. I got this shirt 4 years ago from Urban and I love it to death. It isn't the ideal top for my body shape but I just love it too much. I love how it floats in the air when the wind blows, a very ethereal top indeed.

Time to go grocery shopping (yuck!) and see who gets kicked off of American Idol, who do you think is going to get kicked off? I don't know if I will be able to watch it next year without Simon...
sigh...he is such a puma ;)

Have a nice night friends,
Lindsay

3 comments:

  1. Aptly titled post. Love the detail on the straps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful top! Its absolutely perfect for spring. I have to say that you look just like Zooey Deschanel in the fourth photo. Good luck with the project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks to both of you! and Kelley Anne I have been getting the Zooey comparison a lot lately, which I love her style and look so that is super flattering!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!