Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Second Attempt:

DSC_0534

DSC_0525

DSC_0553

DSC_0555

DSC_0530


Jean Jacket: resale shop called RagORama
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Kohls
Shoes: DSW
L Pin: from Sara

Well since yesterday was our St. Patty's two for tuesday I wore one of my only green clothing items, I had to stretch it a little today. I would have thrown on a tee shirt with green on it and jeans, but I had to go to work so I had to dress somewhat presentable. The shirt is like ten years old from TJ Maxx and I wear the shiz outta this black skirt. I think at least one black skirt is necessary in any wardrobe, no matter what the taste or style. I bought these shoes when it started getting cold and I'm just now getting to wear them. That was torture because I hate buying something new and not getting to use it right away, I don't know, maybe I am crazy.

I hope all had a safe and fun filled St. Pattys

Stay Classy,
Lindsay

ps- last pic=lamesauce! hah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!