Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Dreaming of Blue Skies







Shirt: Thrifted
Vneck: Old Navy $5
Jeans: Old Navy
Shoes: Ralph Lauren (from Gabriel Brothers)
Belt: Thrifted

I feel kinda lame posting this boring outfit after that bright and fun Alice post, but I can't help it this is what I wore! Funny enough though-this was the outfit I was originally planning on wearing for the Alice themed day when I thought we were just wearing blue, boy was I wrong and I'm glad I was wrong. I don't know if I told you guys yet but Darren is for sure taking me to Disney World for spring break and our birthday (yay!!!) and I am on a Cinderella blue kick. I am currently trying to find a light blue 1950's dress for our birthday (yes my boyfriend and I have the same bday) and I have so far been pretty unsuccessful. If any of you see or know about a cute light blue dress that isn't a ton of money will you send it my way?! Otherwise I think I will just make one.

Old Navy had some great sales going on this past week so I got myself a new pair of skinny jeans for $19 and a new gray vneck for $5 so I would say thats some pretty good deals. Are there any other good sales going on right now?

Thanks for stopping in friends!

Much Love,
Lindsay

1 comment:

Leave us feedback!