Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cherry Cherry, Boom Boom

DSC_0282-pic1

DSC_0203-pic2

DSC_0192-pic3

DSC_0218-pic4

DSC_0410-pic5

DSC_0401-pic6
Blazer: Thrifted
Slip: Thrifted
Tights: TJMaxx
Shoes: Gianni Binni from Dillards

ATTENTION: Today is Sara's Birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!!

I have had this slip for awhile now and every time I look at it in my closet it screams "Wear Me!" so I knew I had to find a way to wear it. So I thought and thought and mixed and matched and then-voile!-I decided to wear it as a dress! I know it is a little see through but who cares? I don't. This blazer has shoulder pads in it and it makes me feel like I am straight outta Anchorman, any article of clothing that makes me feel like Ron Burgundy is A-Okay with me. I figured with the black and white I needed a pop of color so I went with the red tights
. I love these shoes, I mean REALLY love these shoes-horizontal stripes, bows, heels and comfort-they are the perfect package. I have had them for years and I feel like I can never get rid of them, they were my first "big girl" shoe purchase so they def. hold a special place in my heart. Do you remember your first major shoe purchase?

Sara's question in the previous post made for much debate in my mind. March is pretty amazing with birthdays, spring/spring break, and this year Sara's graduation, but I think I have decided that October will always take first place in my heart.
It makes me want to daydream! Leaves changing, cool air, hot apple cider, halloween, pumpkins, oh man this list could just go on and on...So now you know our favorite months-what is yours?

Thanks for stopping in and enjoy your weekend friends!

Much Love,
Lindsay


Oh and did I already mention this? HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARA!

2 comments:

  1. was going to say that the dress looks like a nightie:) but I think you can wear it as a dress easily. looks perfect. and yes of course HAPPY BDAY SARA:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Break me off a piece of that. HOT outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us feedback!