Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Parallel to the Horizon






Top: Thrifted
Jeans: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Gabriel Brothers

Being a fashion major I know that vertical stripes make you look slimmer and horizontal stripes make you look wider. I'm sure most of you already know that too, but can I just say I don't give a hoot about that because I just love horizontal stripes and I am going to keep on wearing them! I am in sync with Sara's post on Monday, this Ohio weather is so gray and cruddy it's so hard to get all pepped up for anything. Hence why I opted for my trusty jeans and thrifted shirt, this tends to be one of my go to outfits when I am feeling blaaah. I pinky promise that my outfit for Friday will kick the pants off this outfit (not literally that would be awkward). Thanks to all you peeps who check in and are following it means a lot-so keep coming back we promise we won't disappoint!

Oh! Guess what? Sara and I are going to be in charge of our very own exhibit case in the new OSU library!!! It will be dedicated entirely to shoes, more specifically the designer Herbert Levine! eeek! We both are feeling excited, honored, and super freaking nervous! We will keep you posted on the progress of it.

Well enjoy your hump day ladies and gents
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!