Monday, February 1, 2010

A Little Pop of Colour




Jacket: Macys
Shirt: F21
Jeans: F21
Scarf: Lucky (DSW)
Gloves: Walmart
Shoes: DSW

This was definitely a jean day for me. I woke up really wanting to make the extra effort to put on a nice dress or skirt but the weather got to me and instead I wore my old trusty skinnys from F21. I have talked to a lot of people that say everything they buy from F21 falls apart but I have been lucky enough that for the most part everything I have (these jeans including) I have had for a long time. The best thing about these jeans is not only do they ALWAYS fit like a glove but they were only $12! That is insane in the membrane. Hopefully the coldness hasn't gotten to the rest of you, I'll bust out a dress sometime within the week.

Happy Monday all!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!