Monday, February 8, 2010

Flower Power





Shirt: thrifted
Leggings: target
Boots: thrifted
Belt: borrowed from Lindsay (thanks lady!)

Well it snowed...A LOT! You can see a smidge of it in the photos, somehow Lindsay and I managed to find a small area not touched by the 6 inches of snow! But it's February in Ohio so this kind of weather is expected. Anyway this outfit is a shout-out to Spring which is hopefully just around the corner (wishful thinking). I tried belting the shirt originally but my stomach won me over and I had to take it off and let my body breathe! haha But this outfit was extremely comfortable. Any outfit where you feel great lounging around in and you feel great wearing it out in public I say is my kind of ensemble.

All right all happy Monday! Also, stay tuned for tomorrow Linds and I have a great Two for Tuesday planned!

xoxo,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!