Wednesday, February 10, 2010

All you need is Love:






Dress: Target ($10!)
Tights: Betsey Johnson (gift from Sara)
Belt: Thrifted (gift from Katrina)
Shoes: BCBG from DSW

The Valentines day two for tuesday is def. going to carry itself through the rest of the week for me, because now all I want to do is wear pinks and reds! I got this dress when I was with Sara at Target and I told myself I wasn't going to shop or try anything on (HAH! like that ever works) but then I saw this simple dress in the sale section and saw its $10 price tag and thought for that price why not give it a go. Thank goodness I did because I love this dress. It can be dressed up or dressed down and it is super comfortable. Target never ceases to amaze me, I love looking at everything in that store. The tights that Sara gave me (danke Sara!) have cute little bows all over them, and if you know anything about me you know I love love love bows! I hope everyone is staying warm during these snowy times and thanks for stopping in!

Much Love,
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!