Friday, January 15, 2010

Paisley in the Park:





Dress: Thrifted

Black Cardi: Thrifted, (Made by Banana Republic)

Belt: Thrifted

Tights: TJ Maxx

Boots: Gift from Sara that she thrifted! (Made by Nine West)

 

When I found this dress at a thrift store I originally bought it for the fabric. I’m doing a few designs for our fashion show in May and the act it was to be used for is inspired by graffiti art. I thought all the bright colors and the movement in it would just be perfect. Well I got the little guy home and realized that I loved the actual dress way too much to take it apart, so I tried it on and it actually fit. I’m so glad that I did keep it because it is such a funky little number that really brightened up my winter blues! Since there is so much color in this I figured keep it simple and basic with black to let the dress be the center of attention.

 Enjoy the long weekend friends!

 -Lindsay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us feedback!